Live at Pearl Street Warehouse! The Honey Larks
Add to Calendar
This show will have extremely limited seating. Please reserve your table in advance by contacting Joelle at - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Due to the limited capacity and social distancing requirements, all shows will have a capacity of 36 seats.
* For these shows we have the following tables available:
3- 4 tops, 2- 5 tops, 2- 6 tops and 1- 2 top
* All shows are free and reservations are required. There will be a $30 per seat minimum spend required. You may reserve a table with more seats than your party but you will be responsible for covering the minimum per seat at the reserved table.
* Doors will open at 7pm and all guests must depart by 10pm
* Additional seating will be available on our outdoor patio depending on the weather. These tables will be first come, first served. These seats will also require a minimum spend of $30 per person.
* All Phase 2 covid guidelines will be enforced and masks will be required for entry.
* Patrons must stay seated while in the building unless going to the restrooms or leaving the venue.
ABOUT THE BAND:
Meet The Honey Larks. Roots music with fabulous vocal harmonies and uncensored girl chat between tunes.
In 2020, despite the lock down that took away so many live concert experiences, three best friends came together to share their love of blues music. What was intended to be a fun, one-off show turned into a female super-group with immediate fans requesting more performances.
Shows designed to be a safe space for all music lovers, celebrate blues history, and inspire viewers. Featuring Carly Harvey (DC's Queen of the Blues), Black Betty (Blues Hall of Fame), and Holly Montgomery (Grammy-Nominated).
C A R L Y
Based out of Washington, DC, Carly Harvey combines Blues, Jazz, Soul, & Americana roots styles to create a unique sound that calls to mind Etta James, Bonnie Raitt, Nina Simone, with a little Ella Fitzgerald thrown in for good measure. In July 2018, Ms. Harvey was featured in Big City Blues Magazine as one of the youngest Blues artists to watch.
Carly is a two-time DC Blues society Battle of the bands winner (duo 2016, band 2018) and was proclaimed DC's Queen of the Blues in 2016 by Dr. Nick Johnson of WPFW Radio. Carly's band represented DC in the International Blues Challenge in Memphis in January 2019 and advanced to the Semi-finals.
B E T T Y
Black Betty is a singer/songwriter and band leader in Washington, DC. Best known as the front-woman of the award-winning blues band Moonshine Society, her album Sweet Thing was named Best Self-Produced CD at the International Blues Challenge 2020 (presented by The Blues Foundation).
Betty has brought her band throughout the US (and China for over 50 performances in Shanghai), and she has shared the stage with notable artists including Warren Haynes, Susan Tedeschi, Derek Trucks, Jimmy Vivino, and others. She was inducted in to the Blues Hall of Fame in 2012 and is a two time Wammie winner (Best Blues Artist, Best Blues Artist).
H O L L Y
Holly Montgomery is a Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter and bass player originally from Louisville, KY, transplanted to L.A. and then again to Washington DC. She’s recorded multiple albums of her own music and with other artists including Mustangs of the West, Ice Cube, Dan Bern, John Ford Coley, guitarist Randall Hall (Lynyrd Skynyrd), and drummer and rock legend Aynsley Dunbar (Journey, Frank Zappa, David Bowie, and Jefferson Starship).
Pearl Street Warehouse
33 Pearl Street SW
Washington DC, DC, 20024